Happy March friends! I’m so excited that here in South Carolina we currently have a few blossoms on trees and buds on bushes! Spring is almost here, and it’s time to get ready to spruce up all the things. My friends and I have some great spring crafts and decorating tips to share with you for this week’s edition of Easy Elegance Wednesdays. Here is what I have for you:
- Leslie has a cute and easy to follow tutorial on How to Cut and Make a Felt Flower Pillow.
- Bre is sharing her beautiful Spring Home Tour.
- Karen is sharing a GORGEOUS tour of her Country Garden In Full Bloom.
- Yvonne is showing us how to make Torn Tissue Eggs for Easter.
- Lory is sharing her Warm Weather Master Bath Refresh that is perfect for Spring.
- And I am giving you tips on Easy and Affordable Ways to Instantly Add Character to Your Home. This is a must-read if you’re looking to spruce up your spaces this spring!
Please click on the links to be taken to the blog posts! Enjoy and happy (almost) spring!