Beautiful Summer Vignettes and Tiered Tray Ideas!
Hi there! 🙂 Let’s step into the homes of bloggers and gain some fun tips and ideas on how to style vignettes and tiered trays! Let me know how you style your vignettes in your home by tagging me on social media in one of your favorite pics. Hope you’re all having a fun and safe summer!
1. Lush Green Neutral Breakfast Room by Home Stories A to Z
Fresh greenery always looks amazing with neutral themes! You can easily change this to fall by adding in a few more warm wood toned items and seasonal colored plants.
2. Vintage Coffee Table Styling Tips by Home Stories A to Z
If you love the look of upholstered vintage style coffee tables, trays are your friend! Go read about how to style them.
3. Transitional Summer Vignette by Stone Gable Blog
Yvonne from Stone Gable Blog has several posts on vignettes, and this transitional vignette was one of my favorites.
3. Summer Coffee Table Vignette by Rooms FOR Rent
Bre combines a gorgeous and simple summer bouquet with other fun items in her coffee table vignette.
4. Coastal Themed Living Room Table Vignette by Home Stories A to Z
Add a shell collection to remind you of fun times made at the beach! Usually you have to purchase such gorgeously intact shells, and you can find many online or in craft stores.
5. Dining Room Vignette by Home Made Lovely
A collection of like minded items of various sizes is a great way to create a vignette. Add some greenery and you’re set!
6. Summer Mantle Idea by Jamie Costiglio
I love how Jamie painted her terra cotta pots a fun summer color and varied the heights to add interest. So cute!
7. Farmhouse Vintage Ladder Vignette by Sarah Joy Blog
A sweet vintage ladder is always adorable for any season, but especially in the spring and summer.
8. Summer Dining Room Buffett Table Vignette by Home Stories A to Z
Every mirror deserves a little plant bling! It adds overall dimension to the mirror, which is helpful with large wall spaces to fill.
9. Summer Farmhouse Table Tiered Tray by Home Stories A to Z
Tiered trays are perfect for creating a functional vignette!
You might love these other vignette ideas: