10+ Boozy Holiday Cocktail Recipes that you’ll love to try!
These cocktail recipes are especially great to try around the holidays! Be sure to tell me which one is your favorite! Thank you to the bloggers who linked up their recipes in the weekly linkup post that is held here each Monday evening. Please stop by the blog and link up your projects if you’d like the opportunity to be featured. Thanks for stopping by the blog!
1. CRAN PEPPERMINTINI BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
A simple and gorgeous minty drink that is perfect for the holidays!
2. GINGERBREAD WHITE RUSSIAN BY THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
Yummy spin on the classic White Russian recipe!
3. POMEGRANATE ORANGE SPRITZER BY DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY
A light and refreshing cocktail that is lower in calories than most cocktails. Win win!
4. CHRISTMAS WASSAIL BY FLOUR ON MY FACE
This recipe is naturally alcohol-free, and delicious! Add in some spiced rum and you have a yummy cocktail!
5. PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE MARTINI BY GROWING UP GABEL
Only three ingredients! Perfect recipe!
6. GINGER SNAP COCKTAIL BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE
If you love ginger cookies, you’ll love this boozy ginger cocktail!
7. APPLE CIDER SHOT BY SIMPLY DARRLING
A warm shot is great for cold nights!
8. CRANBERRY JELLO SHOTS BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
While not technically a cocktail, these jello shots are so festive!
9. GRINCH GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL BY THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
These minty martinis are adorable and fun!
10. CARIBBEAN RUM PUNCH BY COOKING WITH CURLS
This recipe is great for parties!
11. ROSEMARY AND ORANGE GREY GOOSE MARTINI BY SPARKLE LIVING BLOG
12. MULLED WINE SPRITZER BY FROM PLAY DATES TO PARTIES
Delicious and refreshing!
13. BLUE CHRISTMAS BY 3 BOYS AND A DOG
Great recipe for families! You can find an alcohol-free curacao in the post.
Shop for Barware