10 Yummy Fruity Margarita Recipes for you to try!
Margaritas always remind me of the summer, the beach, and in general, taking it easy! And we’re getting a fun head start on Cinco de Mayo! If you love Mexican inspired dishes, check out these recipes: 18 Yummy Mexican Inspired Recipes. I hope that you enjoy these fruity margarita recipes! Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the source with the recipe. Let me know which is your favorite! Thank you to all the bloggers who linked up their yummy recipes with us. If you’re a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, stop by the blog on Monday evenings and link up your favorite ideas. I’d love to feature you!
1. BLUEBERRY MARGARITA BY TAKE TWO TAPAS
Jennifer picked these blueberries fresh in the spring, and froze them to use later. Perfect!
2. PINEAPPLE MARGARITA BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE
Erin says it best: “Not overly sweet or syrup-y, this Pineapple Margarita has just the right amount of lime-citrus, paired with the pineapple flavors that make it really stand out from something you would otherwise make with a mix.” Delicious!
3. STRAWBERRY KIWI LEMONADE MARGARITA BY SIMPLY DARRLING
Kendra makes her own strawberry concentrate in big batches, and pulls them out of the freezer when she needed. All of the recipes are on her blog!
4. SPICY GRAPEFRUIT MARGARITA BY TAYLOR BRADFORD
Grapefruit and jalapeno peppers make for a great combination of sweet and spicy.
5. STRAWBERRY MARGARITA BY COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNERS
Perfect for summer! Deb also has a great guacamole recipe as well!
6. MEXICAN MARTINI-MARGARITA BY FRUGAL FOODIE MAMA
This martini margarita with limes and olives is meant to be sipped and savored. So yummy!
7. MOSCOW MULE MARGARITA BY OH MY CREATIVE
Okay, okay, so I know I said fruity margaritas, but lime is a fruit! 🙂 This margarita is unique in that it contains ginger beer. Give it a try!
8. HONEYDEW MARGARITA BY DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF
Great for a crowd as honeydew is inexpensive during the summer months. A fun twist on the classic margarita!
9. PINEAPPLE KIWI MARGARITA BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
You’re sure to wow your guests with this gorgeous pineapple and kiwi margarita!
10. VIRGIN STRAWBERRY MARGARITA BY 3 BOYS AND A DOG
And something fun for kids, or anyone not wishing to partake in alcohol. It’s always great to have something on hand!