Cinco de Mayo is coming up, and I thought it was the perfect week to share some Mexican inspired recipes! I hope that you enjoy these traditional and not so traditional recipes, and can gather some inspiration for your own fiesta. 🙂 Thank you to all the bloggers who linked up their recipes!
1. PORK CARNITAS BURRITO BOWL BY A DISH OF DAILY LIFE
Almost too pretty to eat! Almost. 😉
2. SEASONED BLACK BEANS SIDE DISH BY HONEY AND BIRCH
Great side dish!
3. SHREDDED BEEF CHIMICHANGAS BY COOKING WITH CURLS
I bet this would be great in a corn tortilla as well!
4. BAKED TILAPIA FISH TACOS BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
5. HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING BY CRYSTAL & CO
Love this idea!
6. CHICKEN FAIJITA BOWLS BY A DISH OF DAILY LIFE
I’m starving just looking at the photograph!
7. GRAPEFRUIT AVOCADO SALSA BY MY SUBURBAN KITCHEN
What a unique and fun twist on salsa.
8. TACO PASTA BAKE BY LIFE, LOVE, AND THYME
Great for a crowd!
9.FAJITA SHRIMP TACOS WITH ASPARAGUS BY PINK HEELS PINK TRUCK
Asparagus immediately makes any recipe fancy. What a pretty dish!
10. CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP BY THE KITTCHEN
A soup so yummy it could double as a dip!
11. LOADED GUACAMOLE BY DELIGHTFULEMADE
A classic dip. Looks fabulous!
12. CHEESY BACON TAQUITOS BY DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY
You had me at bacon!
13. FRITO OLE BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
This definitely looks little kid friendly to me!
14. HOMEMADE TORTILLAS BY MAINLY HOMEMADE
A great recipe if you want to make your own tortillas!
15. BLACK BEAN TACOS WITH RICE BY SIMPLY STACIE
Stacie always brings it! This looks delicious.
16. LIMONADA MEXICAN LEMONADE BY KLEINWORTH & CO
Great non-alcoholic option!
17. PITCHER OF MARGARITAS RECIPE BY COOKING WITH CURLS
Margaritas and Mexican food go together like rice and beans. Or peas and carrots. 🙂
18. SPICY CHILI DARK FUDGE RECIPE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Try a spicy dessert!
If you love entertaining, you might find these posts helpful: