20 Cranberry Recipes to try this holiday season!
Cranberries are always so festive during the holidays as part of side dishes, appetizers, desserts, and garnishes. These cranberry recipes are delicious, and great to use for Christmas and New Year’s. Be sure to click the blue/gray links to be taken to the recipe for full details, more pictures, and even more recipes! If you have only ever tried cranberries at Thanksgiving out of the can, I urge you to browse through these recipes and try something new! Let me know if you love cranberries!
1. Sugared Cranberries by Home Stories A to Z
Sugared cranberries are delicious, easy to make, and look beautiful on top of cakes, breads, salads, and cocktails! Follow this recipe to whip up a quick batch of sugared cranberries for yourself or to use as gifts for the holidays.
2.Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee by Diethood
This is an easy recipe that you will absolutely love!
3. Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites by Maison de Cinq
Adorable holiday appetizer with sparkling cranberries!
4. White Chocolate Cranberry Popcorn by Lolly Jane
Yummy white chocolate cranberry popcorn snack that you need to try!
5. Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry by Domestically Blissful
Gorgeous and easy holiday appetizer. You can find a homemade cranberry sauce in this post!
6. Cranberry Brie Tarts by The DIY Mommy
These tarts are made easy by using refrigerated crescent dough. Lovely!
7. Cranberry and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry by Modern Glam
An easy recipe that looks glamorous for the holidays!
8. Holiday Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread by Zevy Joy
Great combination of sweet and salty! Place your cranberry spread on a pretty dish and it will wow your friends and family!
9. Chocolate Cranberry Tart by Nourish and Nestle
Chocolate tart with a cranberry filling and topped with sugared cranberries. So pretty!
10. Pumpkin Cranberry Scones by Home Stories A to Z
These yummy scones are keto friendly! Score!
11. Cranberry Nut Bread by Kippi At Home
Great bread to serve with coffee!
12. Cranberry Orange Oat Muffins by Satori Design for Living
These delicious muffins are gluten-free, but I promise that even your gluten-eating friends would love them as well! 😉
13. Cranberry Christmas Cake by Let’s Dish
This gorgeous Christmas cake is made with fresh cranberries and pecans.
14. Christmas Cheesecake by Will Cook For Smiles
This recipe comes with a fabulous video to help you. This is indeed a magical cheesecake!
15. Cranberry Mousse by the Seaside Baker
You can never go wrong with a pretty mousse!
16. Cranberry BBQ Meatballs by Kleinworth & Co.
This post contains a recipe for the instant pot, slow cooker, and stovetop. Great recipe!
17.Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip by Lindsey Maestas
This incredibly popular cranberry dip is divine! You can also find Lindsey’s podcast over on her blog if you love to listen to podcasts.
18. Sugared Cranberry Spritzers by Sand & Sisal
Kim shows us how to host a “crantastic holiday” with several cranberry recipes.
19. Cranberry Moscow Mules by Delightful E Made
Erin’s blog is full of delicious recipes! Moscow mules are always delightful!
20. Cranberry Holiday Punch by Amanda’s Cookin’
A light and festive punch that would be a good alternative to a traditional mimosa if you’re looking for something different this year.
Here is the collage for easier reference and pinning:
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Here are some other recipes that you might also love: