Delicious grilled fruit and veggie recipes to try this summer. Fantastic picnic and summer potluck recipes!
Summer heat is cranking up alongside our grills! Try some of these delicious grilled recipes this season. Be sure to pin the collage for easier reference, and click over to pin from the original source for individual recipes. You can find each recipe by clicking the blue/gray title links. I hope you’re all having a great start to the summer season!
1. Grilled Mexican Street Corn by Home Stories A to Z
Mexican Street Corn or Elote is phenomenally delicious and easy to make!
2. Grilled Eggplant by Diethood
Fresh from the garden or farmer’s market, eggplant is bountiful in the summer and delicious as a side dish or main course. This recipe includes a garlic vinaigrette for dipping!
3. Grilled Peach Summer Salad by Satori Design
If you’ve never tried a grilled peach before, you are missing out! The grill brings out the sugar in the fruit and adds complexity to your dish. I love them paired with both sweet and savory foods. They are the perfect compliment to both salads or desserts!
4. Grilled Pineapple Salsa by Live.Eat.Learn
Take your fruit salsa up a notch by first grilling your pineapple!
5. Grilled Romaine Mexican Salad by Domestically Blissful
Grilled romaine salad is easy to make and tastes phenomenal! Can be eaten as a side or as the main dish!
6. Grilled Rainbow Kabobs by Juggling Act Mama
Pair your kabobs with all meat kabobs for a full meal that is both delicious and nutritious!
7. Grilled Pesto Basil Potatoes by Diethood
Tinfoil wrapped veggies thrown on the grill are the perfect side dish requiring minimal effort with maximum taste!
8. Grilled Mushrooms by Clever Housewife
The secret is in the marinade! Check out the recipe for these easy and delicious marinated grilled mushrooms.
9. Sriracha Grilled Cauliflower by The Kittchen
My family seems to like anything that includes sriracha sauce! This flavorful recipe is one on my list to try this summer!
10. Grilled Watermelon by She Saved
Just like peaches, watermelon tastes amazing grilled and makes the perfect topping to your greens!
11. Grilled Spinach Dip Mushroom Caps by The Kitchen is My Playground
During the summer, I often serve my family grilled portobello caps as the main course for dinner. These spinach and cheese topped caps look amazing!
12. Grilled Zucchini Caprese Boats by Home Cooking Memories
Zucchini boats are a fantastic low carb or keto summer hack!
13. Grilled Zucchini Roll-ups by Simply Stacie
Zucchini Roll-ups make a fantastic appetizer in the summer! Serve with a variety of fun dipping sauces.
14. Grilled Zucchini and Squash by A Couple Cooks
Grilled zucchini and squash are a classic and very popular summer staple! Check out this basic recipe to add to your summer rotation.
15. Grilled Vegetables by Dinner at the Zoo
Grilling up a rainbow of veggies is a beautiful way to get more vegetables into your diet! There is a fantastic marinade recipe in this post to check out!
16. Grilled Vegetable Salad by A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
Chop up and top those grilled vegetables with blue cheese for a fantastic side dish that is good enough to eat on its own!
17. Grilled Balsamic Vegetables by Neighborfood
Balsamic vinegar and glaze were made for grilled vegetables!
18. Grilled Artichokes by Sand & Sisal
This is a copycat recipe for the Grilled Artichokes appetizer at The Cheesecake Factory!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! You might also enjoy these other summer recipes: