It has been awhile since I have done a gift and trend round up here on the blog. Fab offers such fun, quirky items that I wanted to be sure you all knew about Fab‘s deals; therefore, all of today’s picks come from Fab’s one-stop-shop! For those of you unfamiliar with Fab, it is a design-curated shop featuring unique items from clothing, to gourmet food items, to home decor. I receive Fab’s emails each week and always enjoy seeing their fun product picks that are tailored to my personal tastes and interests. A few weeks ago, Fab asked me to create my own product picks and share them with all of you. Here are my top 13 picks:
1. Anderson Design Postcards These trendy postcards would be fun to use as inexpensive artwork in a gallery wall.
2. Ft. Greene Pillow Set I live in the city surrounded by row homes, and these adorable pillows remind me of home :).
3. Power Cord Kit Light kits are amazing and allow you to create your own DIY light. Just plug it in and cover with your favorite DIY pendant shade.
4. Amazonite Bauble Necklace I always love a statement necklace and you can’t go wrong with one the color of Wythe Blue.
5. Garden Deck These garden cards give you tips on gardening, but I think they’d look cute hanging as a pennant banner in a potting shed.
6. Cheese Board A slate board with soapstone chalk would be perfect for entertaining.
7. Blue Pomeranian Pillow Eowyn looks so much like this little pom pillow, so it won my heart and had to make a spot in the top 13.
8. Butterfly Globe Decoupaged butterflies on a vintage globe make this home accessory a one-of-a-kind focal point.
9. Camera Pencil Sharpener Desk accessories can often be unsightly, so this camera pencil sharpener caught my eye. It is cute enough to look great on a mantel and would definitely look great on a desk.
10. Aquanotes I am someone who frequently has “shower moments”. You know, those moments where creativity strikes and you have the best ideas ever, but they might just go down the drain with your shampoo if you don’t write them down immediately? This waterproof notepad and pen are for those moments.
11. Dark Chocolate 6 Pack I consider myself somewhat of a dark chocolate connoisseur. I love to try different high-end brands of dark chocolate bars, and I’ve actually tried a few of these in the past and enjoyed them. I’d love to try the others.
12. White Ceramic Elephant We all have garden stools in our homes and gardens. This elephant stool is a fun twist and would look great on a covered porch as a drink or plant stand.
13. Antica Headboard Doesn’t this look like a real headboard? It is actually a removable decal! If you rent, this is a great option for saving money on furniture in the guest room.
Fun stuff eh? You will have to jump over to Fab and find your own favorite product picks. If you find something you like though and want it, you need to act fast! Products sell out quickly and items are only available for a short amount of time. Enjoy!
Note: This post is brought to you by Fab, but all items were hand-picked by me and the commentary is 100% my own.