10 Tips for Decorating with Plants and Greenery! Great ideas!
Decorating with plants, flowers, and greenery is a great way to add color and interest to your home decor. I’ve rounded up some gorgeous examples of home decor using plants and greenery, and I hope that you can gather some inspiration for your home. Thank you to all the bloggers who linked up their ideas with us, and if you’re a blogger looking for the opportunity to be featured, stop by the blog on Monday evenings and link up your projects. Please click on the blue/gray links to be taken directly to the source, and if you love the idea, feel free to pin it! (Click over and pin from the original source.)
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
1. HOW TO KEEP A PLANT ALIVE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
If live plants scare you, or if you are having a difficult time keeping them alive, try this trick from the Nimbus Pot!
2. USE A GORGEOUS CENTERPIECE BY SO MUCH BETTER WITH AGE
Using a gorgeous centerpiece in a neutral space is a great way to add seasonal color.
3. USE FLOWERS TO CREATE A ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE BY THE DIY MOMMY
As Christina from The DIY Mommy says over on her blog, it’s a little rustic and a lot of romantic! Such a happy space! She explains how she created the garland over her bed in this post.
4. USE PLANTS TO ADD TEXTURE TO YOUR DESIGN BY WORTHING COURT BLOG
Using plants and greenery is a fantastic way to add natural texture to any design.
5. USE SYMMETRY WITH YOUR PLANTS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Plants need friends! Having two topiaries in a single window creates symmetry and makes my heart sing. 🙂
6. USE PLANTS AS ART BY REPURPOSE AND UPCYCLE
Use plants as an art statement. These vintage crates are so cute hanging in her dining room!
7. USE UNEXPECTED PLANTERS BY FINDING SILVER PENNIES
I love using plants in unexpected ways. This makes for such a cute pic!
8. USE FLOWERS FOR COLOR BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS
If you crave the neutral look with small touches of color, plants are your best friend!
9. MAKE A DRAMATIC IMPACT BY SANCTUARY HOME DECOR
Simply gorgeous! Using a ladder to display plants at different heights is a simple idea that is easily recreated.
10. PICK A COLOR SCHEME BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Using plants like the faux lemon trees pictured here is a great way to add color and still stay within your chosen color scheme.