Do you love crafting and gifting? I have some adorable and fun crafts to share with you!
It’s the middle of summer (heat-wise, anyway!) for most of us, and everyday feels like the hottest day of the summer. Extreme temperatures often bring about the cutest of crafts with all the extra indoor time, and I’d love to show you some ideas that are inspiring me this summer. Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the source for the tutorial. Be sure to pin the collage for easier referencing! If you’re a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, please stop by the blog on Monday and link up your favorite projects! Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 🙂
Crafts for the Home:
1. Mason Jar Picture Frame Vase by Home Stories A to Z
Create this beautiful mason jar craft with only a few supplies! This tutorial includes some other mason jar gift ideas as well.
2. Polka Dot Wine Vases by Crafts by Amanda
Something tells me that either you or several of your friends have some empty wine bottles on hand this summer. 😉 Very cute craft! If polka dots are not your style, you can still head over and check out the paint tips she gives in her tutorial.
3. DIY Confetti Bowl by Mod Podge Rocks
Perfect gift or craft for all ages!
4. DIY Agate Coasters by Rachel Teodoro
This process is fascinating! Go read the tutorial and make some agate inspired coasters!
5. DIY Sharpie Art Bowls by Little House of Four
These bowls are dishwasher safe and adorable!
6. No Sew Book Covers by Driven by Decor
This is such a cute way to cover books to match your decor, or to just add some whimsy to your life.
7. DIY Marble Dipped Mugs by The Sweetest Occasion
These are made with nail polish, and I love this idea! This method would be super cute for dollar store ceramic items for organizing.
8. DIY Paint Chip Doorway by In My Own Style
So cute for parties, photo backdrops, doorways, curtains, etc! This would be a fun way to cover an old door room wall as well!
9. DIY Dorm Room School Supplies by Home Stories A to Z
These simple ideas are cute for all ages and stages by changing up the patterns. I love making inexpensive and cute items!
10. Bicycle Wreath by The Turquoise Home
Wreaths are always fun and festive! Go learn how to make this cute bicycle wreath!
11. Painter’s Tape Canvas Art by All Crafty Things
This type of art has been very popular this year. Sit down with your kids (or yourself!) this summer and create some art!
12. Watermelon Painted Napkins Craft by Ann’s Entitled Life
This craft can be modified to fit any theme or season. The sky is the limit!
Crafts for Clothing & Accessories:
1. DIY Ice Cream Shoes by Craftward
Elle from Craftward made these adorable sprinkle confetti shoes, and provides a full tutorial. She has a ton of cute crafts on her site!
2. How to Tie Dye by The DIY Dreamer
Tie dye items are all the rage this summer! Go learn how to make this time honored craft that makes for adorable gifts!
3. Embellished Beach Sandals by Heathered Nest
Heather created the cutest sandals with some items from the dollar store. So fun!
4. Sharpie Tie Dye Sneakers by The Craft Patch
I’m sensing a theme here with crafts and shoes! Everyone loves them, and they’re so cute!
5. DIY Beach Hat by Create Craft Love
Oh my, this is adorable!
6. DIY Face Mask by Pretty Handy Girl
Brittany has a great tutorial for you if you want to make your own face mask.
Looking for more gifts and craft ideas? These posts are full of ideas: