20 Spring Wreaths, Baskets, and Door Decor!
Are you ready to start crafting for the spring season? I know this post is a tad early, but it’s always helpful to have time to plan ahead. Browse through these gorgeous spring wreaths and gather inspiration for your own wreath. All of these wreaths have tutorials to help you along the way, so be sure to click over and visit the site for more instructions and insight. Please pin the collage to help you find this roundup, or click over to the original source and pin from there for individual projects. Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 🙂
1. Spring Garland Wreath by Home Stories A to Z
This wreath was created by using a spring garland attached to a magnolia wreath. The extra greenery behind the garland gives the wreath a fuller look for a fraction of the price. If you find a garland that you love, give this idea a try!
2. White Tulip Wreath by Happy Happy Nester
Janine has lots of great tips for making this tulip wreath as she has made several in a variety of colors.
3. Floral Spring Wreath by The Sweetest Digs
Such an adorable mini wreath! This would be a great project for a group of friends, or with your kiddos who like to craft. It is very inexpensive and simple to make if you follow the tutorial provided.
4. Elegant Peony Spring Wreath by Inspiration for Moms
Laura repurposed her eucalyptus wreath by changing out the flowers for a more spring vibe. The results are elegant and stunning!
5. DIY Peony Spring Wreath by The Turquoise Home
Laura’s peony and lambs ear wreath is cheerful and gorgeous.
6. DIY Lemon Wreath by Made in a Day
This lemon wreath would carry you all the way into the fall, which is great if you love to keep things simple.
7. DIY Paper Wreath by The DIY Mommy
This spring wreath was created using a cutting machine, but you could easily recreate a smaller version of this wreath using scissors.
8. Dollar Tree Spring Wreath by Shabbyfufu
Great tips for Dollar Tree crafting!
9. Simple Eucalyptus Spring Wreath by Making it in the Mountains
Silver dollar eucalyptus continues to be on-trend, and it is so pretty in a wreath. You could keep this wreath all year long and change up the flowers with the season.
10. Spring Easter Basket Wreath by Fynes Designs
This is such a fun tutorial to read through! Super cute and unique basket for your door or wall this spring season.
11. DIY Daisy Wreath by Today’s Creative Life
A sweet daisy wreath is always cheerful in the spring to hang on a colored door such as Kim’s.
12. Spring Forsythia Wreath by The Happy Housie
Five-minute dollar store wreath! Perfect for crafters and anyone who loves a simple design with a large impact.
13. DIY Spring Wreath Door Basket by On Sutton Place
Ann always has such a gorgeous door and porch display. This basket wreath is elegant and unique!
14. Tulip Wreath Basket by Kaleidoscope Living
I love that Tasha gives a nod to the chilliness of the season by using a Birchwood basket.
15. Botanical Spring Wreath by Positively Splendid
This monogram wreath is made using a MDF wreath with the letter attached. You can read all about it in Amy’s post!
16. DIY Spring Basket Wreath by Rooms for Rent
Everything you need for this wreath can be purchased at Amazon, and Bre provides links for you to shop. Score!
17. Floral Spring Wreath by Decor Hint via Pretty Handy Girl
A sweet and simple wreath that will look great indoors or on a front door.
18. Modern Floral Hoop Wreath by Modern Glam
Hoop wreaths are on-trend! Ashley gives great tips for how to make one for yourself.
19. Classic Grapevine Floral Spring Wreath by Make It & Love It
Ashley’s wreath is very cute, and it only takes about 15 minutes to make!
20. Flower Box Door Hanger by Positively Spendid
I love that this wreath is unique, fun, and playful. Amy began using an unfinished wood piece purchased at a craft store. Browse the wood section in your local store for inspiration!
You might be interested in these posts: