If you’re looking for yummy Valentine’s Day treats, you’ll love these ideas!
Valentine’s Day almost always includes some sort of treat – or at least it does in my house! 😉 I’ve linked up some great ideas for Valentine’s Day, and be sure to click the blue/gray links to be taken to the recipe. Thank you to all the bloggers who joined in on the weekly link party held here each Monday evening.
1. CHOCOLATE ON A STICK MELTS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Make your own hot chocolate in this fun way! Includes a free Valentine’s Day printable.
2. MARASCHINO CHERRY SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE BY CREATIONS BY KARA
Calling all maraschino cherry lovers! This one is for you.
3. WHITE CHOCOLATE TOPPED SUGAR COOKIES BY 5 MINUTES FOR MOM
Even the icing is chocolate! I’ll take 2!
4. CHOCOLATE VALENTINE KISS COOKIES BY THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
A twist on the classic thumbprint cookie!
5. RED VELVET DONUTS BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE
Heart sprinkles always make everything better! What an adorable Valentine treat!
6. GLUTEN FREE FLOURLESS DARK CHOCOLATE TORTE BY HAPPY-MOTHERING
Great recipe for your gluten free cutie, or to take to work for anyone with a gluten allergy.
7. CONVERSATION HEART POPCORN BY BOMBSHELL BLING
Kids would love this! If you love popcorn, click here for a roundup dedicated to popcorn recipes!
8. VALENTINE’S DAY MONKEY BREAD BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
Monkey bread makes a great treat any time of day!
9. STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CHEESE SUGAR COOKIES BY MY NAME IS SNICKERDOODLE VIA LOLLY JANE
The icing recipe is made with real strawberries! Looks delicious!
10. VALENTINE MONSTER COOKIES BY I DIG PINTEREST
You had me at monster cookie!
11. CONVERSATION HEART PARFAITS BY GIGGLES GALORE
So cute and very simple to make!
12. SPICY CINNAMON HOT CHOCOLATE BY KLEINWORTH CO
This spicy cinnamon hot chocolate will warm you up on a chilly day!
13. BOOZY CARAMEL FRENCH HOT CHOCOLATE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
A warm treat for the adults on Valentine’s Day.
14. POLAR BEAR MARSHMALLOW HOT CHOCOLATE VALENTINE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
And lastly, a hot chocolate treat for the kiddos in your life! Full tutorial in this post.
It’s my birthday Valentine’s Day so I’m hoping for lots of treats. I like the look of the cherry cookies and the monkey bread.
Lolly Jane says
Such yummy ideas! THANKS for including LJ!