Make this cute Valentine’s Day sign with this easy Valentine craft tutorial!
Adult craft nights are becoming wildly popular across the country. It’s a great way to gather with friends, socialize, and create something cute for the home. This easy Valentine’s Day Craft is perfect for a group to create and is simple enough for even your “non-crafty” friends. The end product looks great in a decorative vignette displayed on the mantel, over a door knob, or by your hot beverage station!
Supplies Needed for Valentine Sign:
- 6″x 6″ Wood Plank, Click the link for a prestained option at Amazon. You can also find plank signs at Hobby Lobby, Walmart, at other craft stores.
- Red acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Small paintbrush
- 2″ numbers, Number 1 and 4
- Hot glue or super glue
- Heart print out: Click here to download
Instructions for Valentine’s Day Sign:
1. Print out heart and cut out.
2. Tape the heart down on the plaque and trace around it with a butter knife, or a pen top to indent the wood onto the plaque.
3. Paint the heart with red acrylic craft paint. Allow to dry.
4. Paint the numbers 1 and 4 with white acrylic paint and allow to dry.
5. Once dry, glue the numbers onto the plaque in the center of the heart.