Gorgeous inspiration for dining outdoors this spring!
Spring is almost here! Spring is an amazing time of year to entertain outdoors. Browse through the collection of outdoor spring table decor and gather inspiration by clicking on the blue/gray links. Be sure to pin the collage for easy reference.
1. Outdoor Spring Table Decor by Home with Holly J
Holly’s backyard landscaping makes for the perfect place to host a spring dinner. Her centerpiece is full of hydrangeas from her own yard. Plant several different varieties of hydrangeas for an ever-blooming cut flower garden. You can read all about how to care for hydrangeas here.
2. Outdoor Entertaining Tips for Spring by Home Stories A to Z
The melamine tableware is from Tuesday Morning this season! You can read all about my outdoor table setting tips in the post.
3. Spring Entertaining Outdoors by Ella Claire
Kristen’s tip of having neutral plates on hand is perfect for spring and summer entertaining. All you need to do the day of your party is grab some fresh flowers for your centerpiece!
4. Spring Picnic in the Greenhouse by Handmade Farmhouse
A greenhouse is perfect for extending the seasons in particularly cold climates. Your spring could arrive in Feb! Who else wants to build a greenhouse this year? 🙂
5. Elegant Outdoor Dining Tips by Home Stories A to Z
Gather some tips on having an elegant dinner outdoors in this post. The over-the-table rod adds such a glamorous touch in the evening with string lights hanging.
6. Outdoor Entertaining in the Spring by French Country Cottage
Courtney wanted to elevate her decor for this gathering, and the chairs did the trick! So gorgeous.
7. Outdoor Spring Table Decor by Maison de Cinq
Sheila’s peony pink table would be perfect for Mother’s Day this season. Stunning!
8. French Country Pergola by Home Stories A to Z
This is our first full spring with our new pergola on the back patio. You can find additional pergola inspiration here.
9. Spring Centerpiece Ideas for Outdoor Dining by My 100 Year Old Home
Leslie lives in Southern California and is able to dine outdoors year-round. Lucky duck! She uses a wooden box to house her flowers. This is great if you want to reuse flowers in a pot over and over, or the ability to change them out often if desired.
10. Bohemian Table Setting Tips for Dining Outdoors by Home Stories A to Z
Use a raised pallet to create a romantic brunch or dinner for two this season. This picnic-style date was so fun!
11. Spring Outdoor Table Ideas by Hallstrom Home
Rhonda used a tree branch to hang her outdoor chandelier. Perfect!
12. Spring Dining Outdoors with String Lights by Home Stories A to Z
Learn how to hang string lights without trees in this post. So useful!
You might be interested in these posts about outdoor dining: