At the very end of the month I turn 35. We’re very short on cash this month, so I’ll be thrilled if I get to go out on a date with my hubby. My love language has more to do with time and acts of service, but what girl doesn’t appreciate a good gift now and then? Here are some things I’d buy for myself if I wasn’t strapped for cash…and such a cheapskate.
2. I have a thing for coats. Perhaps it’s because in Central PA you need to wear one 8 months out of the year. These trench coats from Overstock.com are adorable and great for that awkward spring/fall transition.
5. “There’s no place like home; there’s no place like home…” I’m hoping to buy some red heels for myself. These heels cost as much as the camera. Mine will probably come from Payless. But I love the sparkly tribute to Wizard of Oz they’ve got going on here. Beautiful.
6. I have loved these footed cooler glasses from Crate and Barrel for 10 years now. Still love them.
I took the little quiz they offered online just to see what I came out as. Hmmmm. Drama Queen. Go figure.
9. This silver bee tea service from Neiman Marcus is precious. Love it.
10. How cute would the tea service be with these little embroidered napkins from Anthropologie?