I’m not sure about you, but I seem to be the salad lady this summer. I’ve been asked to “bring a salad” to three different get togethers so far and this guy above is my ol’ faithful. There are so many fantastic salad recipes out there, but everyone needs a faithful crowd pleaser in their recipe tool box. Look no further. This salad seems to appeal to even picky salad eaters. It’s by far not a new recipe but it’s certainly worth revisiting if you haven’t made it in awhile.
- 6 to 8 chopped
- (I cut corners and bought the jar of real bits and everyone devoured it the same as when I took the time to make bacon bits.)
- Chopped (around 6 should do)
- 1 head of romaine lettuce chopped
- English peas (frozen bag that has been thawed)
- Ranch dressing (recipe below)
- Grated cheddar cheese (as much as you want on top.)