20 Delicious Homemade Ice Cream Recipes! Give a few of these recipes a try this summer.
Ice cream is the perfect dessert on a hot summer day. Have you ever tried making homemade ice cream? I’ve rounded up 20 delicious homemade ice cream recipes for you to try this summer. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Be sure to click the blue/gray links to go directly to the recipe. Pin the collage for easy reference! 🙂
1. Double Dark Chocolate Ice Cream by Domestically Blissful
This rich ice cream is made with two types of dark chocolate for the ultimate dark chocolate bliss.
2. Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream by Two Peas & Their Pod
This cookies and cream ice cream is a twist on the original recipe by using chocolate instead of vanilla. Give this one a try!
3. Peanut Butter Lover Reese’s Ice Cream by Creations by Kara
This recipe is perfect for all those who love peanut butter!
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Bless This Mess Please
You will love this simple and delicious chocolate and peanut butter combo!
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream by Joy Food Sunshine
There are chunks of cookie dough in every bite! So yummy!
6. Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Erren’s Kitchen
Erren has great tips on how to achieve a creamy mixture without the need of an ice cream churn.
7. Espresso Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Table for Two Blog
Espresso ice cream, anyone? I think I will!
8. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Chew Out Loud
If you are a mint lover, up the mint extract to your desired amount. Perfect!
9. Rocky Road Ice Cream by Recipe Girl
A delicious blend of chocolate, almonds, and marshmallows!
10. Butter Pecan Recipe by A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
A sweet and salty classic with a buttery caramel flavor.
11. Strawberry Ice Cream by Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
Homemade strawberry ice cream is amazingly better than store-bought!
12. Almond Custard Ice Cream by Happy Happy Nester
This recipe is made with almond milk, which is perfect for those who cannot consume cow’s milk products.
13. Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream by Salt & Baker
This vanilla recipe is delicious and can be paired with any summer fruit for a yummy treat. Whitney has several homemade ice cream recipes over on her blog.
14. Pistachio Ice Cream by The Salted Pepper
This recipe is made with a Ninja blender, which is a unique way to make ice cream. You can find several pictures in this tutorial to help you if you want to try this method.
15. Peach Ice Cream by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Peach ice cream is a summer favorite!
16. Birthday Cake Ice Cr1eam My Name is Snicker Doodle
This yummy recipe has bits of birthday cake inside! So delightful.
17. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream by House of Nash Eats
Cookies and cream ice cream is a staple year-round! You can find lots of ice cream recipes on Amy’s blog.
18. Moose Tracks Ice Cream by Mildly Meandering
Moose Tracks ice cream is a fun recipe made with peanut butter and fudge sauce.
19. Coffee Toffee Ice Cream by Sue Bee Homemaker
Coffee lovers, this one is for you!
20. Cheesecake Ice Cream by Creations by Kara
Kara calls this recipe rich, tangy, and creamy just like cheesecake. Sounds delicious!
You might also enjoy these summer recipes: