Yummy no-bake desserts to try this summer!
Summertime heat is cranking up! Keep your kitchen cool by trying a few of these no-bake summer desserts. Most of these recipes are quite decadent, yet still remain no-bake, which is perfect for the summer. Be sure to pin the collage for easy reference. Click the blue/gray links to be directed to the recipe with more pictures and insight.
1. No-Bake S’mores Bars by Creations by Kara
This is a fun spin on a traditional s’mores recipe made with Golden Grahams.
2. No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars by Amanda’s Cookin
Peanut butter + chocolate is a classic combo!
3. Healthy Coconut Bars by Tidbits
Cami keeps us healthy this summer with her coconut and chocolate bars. So light and refreshing!
4. Five Minute Peanut Butter Fudge by Home Stories A to Z
This quick and easy peanut butter fudge can be made in minutes using your microwave.
5. Apple Pie Truffles by Kitchen Sanctuary
A bite of apple pie in every truffle!
6. Lemon Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies by Family Cookie Recipes
These yummy cookies are made with lemon pudding! Who would have thought? Lemony goodness!
7. No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie by The Kitchen is My Playground
Chocolate chip cookies in a pie? Yes, please! This recipe is made with store-bought cookies.
8. Ingredient Nutella Truffles by Crazy for Crust
3 ingredient quick and easy Nutella truffles!
9. Easy Cold Brew Coffee Pie by The Domestic Rebel
This cold brew coffee pie looks amazing!
10. No-Bake Banana Cream Pie by Oh Sweet Basil
Banana cream pie is a classic in the summer months!
11. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie by First Year Blog
This peanut butter cup pie is a crowd-pleaser.
12. Snicker’s Caramel Apple Pie by I Heart Naptime
This yummy pie has snickers, chopped apples, whipped cream, and caramel. So good!
13. No-Bake Butterfinger Pie by Plain Chicken
Only 4 ingredients and no-bake!
14. Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert by The Kitchen is My Playground
Oreos will always be a winner at any party or gathering!
15. Banana Cream Fluff Salad by Butter with a Side of Bread
Fluff salad of any variety is always more delicious than it looks all mixed together. This recipe is so yummy!
You might also enjoy these recipes for summer:
OH!! Thanks for sharing. This collection looks so nice that I don’t need to use oven!