Summer is in full-swing and it’s time to seize the day! Bloggers have been linking up their best summer ideas for weeks now, and this post is all about making the most of summer-time fun. Thank you to all the bloggers who shared their creativity with us! If you are a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, please link up your favorite projects on Monday evenings here on the blog.
1. BACKYARD PICNIC BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Serve a backyard picnic with simple food that requires no cooking!
2. LOLLIPOP CENTERPIECE BY GLUESTICKS BLOG
What a cute and whimsical centerpiece!
3. UPCYCLED STOCK POT TO BEAUTIFUL PLANTER BY I SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR
Learn how to make a planter from a stock pot. So cute!
4. YOGURT FRUIT POPS BY COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNERS
So yummy and healthy!
5. BEACH UMBRELLA WREATH BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Make a fun wreath!
6. CITRONELLA CANDLE BY HELLO NATURE BLOG
Great soy based candle recipe, and oh so cute!
7. NATURAL MOSQUITO REPELLENT BY FIVE SPOT GREEN LIVING
Great ideas for natural mosquito repellent!
8. MOSQUITO REPELLENT PLUS LIGHTING FOR THE YARD BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Repellent is part of the lighting! Check it out.
9. S’MORES PUSH POPS BY BOMB SHELL BLING
So yummy and who could resist?
10. NO BAKE STRAWBERRY BANANA CHEESE CAKE BY KLEINWORTH CO
You had me at no bake!
11. HELLO SUMMER HOOP ART BY FLAMINGO TOES
Ah, summer. So creative!
12. WATERMELON MOSCOW MULE BY COOKING WITH CURLS
Nom, nom, nom. Delicious!
Here are more great ideas for you!
You will love these backyard hacks!