Paint your interior doors! This is a quick project that will dramatically change your space.
Painting your interior doors is a great way to dramatically change a space with little time and money involved. A quart of paint is often all you need for 2-3 doors! I’ve rounded up some examples of neutral paint themes that will look great in your home. Be sure to click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original tutorial for more information on paint sheen and sourcing. Feel free to pin the collage, or click over to your favorite inspiration and pin from the source. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
1. SW Sea Salt DIY Herringbone Door Tutorial by Home Stories A to Z
This post contains the tutorial for this gorgeous herringbone door. I loved these doors in our previous home.
2. SW Comfort Gray by The Turquoise Home
Is it gray, is it blue, or is it gray-blue? Only the lighting in your home will give the answer!
3. Benjamin Moore James River Gray by Sand & Sisal
Absolutely stunning coastal-themed home featured on Sand & Sisal. The adjacent room has this same color painted on the ceiling.
4. SW 1/2 Stardew & 1/2 Uncertain Gray by Addison’s Wonderland
Brittany’s interior doors are gorgeous, and this SW mixture is perfect in her home.
5. Behr Custom Blue by Addicted 2 Decorating
Kristi changed every surface of this entire room, and the result is so fresh and pretty! This is a custom color, but you can find the information in the post.
6. Benjamin Moore Hale Navy by Life on Virginia Street
Sarah’s door went from a medium gray to blue, and I love it!
7. Behr Dark Navy by Remodelaholic
Cassity added blue doors to her neutral room, and the result is cohesive and gorgeous!
8. Valspar Gallery Grey by Home Made Lovely
Shannon’s milk-mushroom color door is lovely in her home. Very calming, and perfectly matched.
9. Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray by Bless’er House
Lauren’s nursey is stunning. I want to move in! If you are drawn to the molding, you can find the tutorial for that here.
10. Charcoal Gray by Home Stories A to Z
11. Benjamin Moore Graphite by Thrifty Decor Chic
Sarah has used dark interior doors in her homes for years, and she has great tips on what kind of paint to use.
12. Benjamin Moore Blue Note by The Inspired Room
Melissa’s dutch door is so cute in her remodeled kitchen! You can find all of the details of the entire remodel and dutch door information in her post.
13. Benjamin Moore Charcoal Slate by Driven by Decor
Kris has lots of great door painting tips such as her favorite paint brushes, rollers, and wood filler.
14. Behr Cracked Pepper by Citrine Living
Lots of gorgeous paint inspiration in Tamara’s post! The before and the after pics are equally amazing, so you cannot go wrong with these ideas! 🙂
15. Benjamin Moore Wrought Iron by Bless’er House
Lauren dramatically changed her entire living room by painting the doors and windows! You need to go see her before/after! She also has some amazing tips for painting french doors that will save you hours and hours of painting time.
Do you love paint inspiration posts? You might like these ideas:
Kitchen Island Paint Color Ideas
32 Best Front Door Paint Colors
BBOJ Painters & Decorators says
It can be tough to pick an accent colour for doors and frames – some great ideas here, thank you!