- Orange Marmalade Chicken Fruit Salad
- Blueberry Crescent Rolls
- Olive Oil & Sea Salted Asparagus
Orange Marmalade Chicken Fruit Salad
This is a variation of my mom’s recipe and doesn’t have any official measurements so feel free to add or subtract as you see fit.
Marmalade Sauce (mix together in separate bowl)
- 1/4 C mayo
- 2 T orange marmalade
- 1/4 t ground mustard
- Cubed cooked chicken (left over rotisserie chicken, or grill up a few boneless chicken breasts)
- Cut up grapes
- Small can of drained mandarin orange slices
- Diced celery stalk (oops, I forgot this.)
- Toasted almonds (put butter in a frying pan, add almost slices, and stir constantly over medium heat until they are golden.)
Place about a tablespoon of olive oil in your pan and toss in your asparagus. Coat with coarse sea salt, some fresh garlic or garlic powder and a dash of pepper. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat. They will come out crisp but not overly crisp and incredibly tasty.
Tip: When you bring asparagus home from the market or store, cut the ends off your asparagus and place in a vase or cup of water in fridge to have them remain fresher longer.
Yum! I love this meal and you might too. Let me know if you try it!