1. Summer with Matthew Mead is available NOW and is filled with nothing but eye candy.
Head on over to Matthew Mead’s blog to purchase your copy of SUMMER with Matthew Mead.
If you order your copy by TODAY, May 6th, you may be one of the lucky readers who receive a GOLDEN TICKET, tucked away inside of your magazine!
There are ten fabulous prizes (check Matthew’s blog for details) and ONE of those lucky readers will win a grand prize of a $1000 Visa travel card to take you wherever you would like to go!! And visit the website to see the other fantastic prizes you can win!
Please note, all readers who have already purchased a copy of SUMMER with Matthew Mead have secured their chance to win. But if you haven’t yet ordered your issue, head on over here and get yours now!
You just might be the lucky recipient of one of the coveted Golden Tickets!!!
2. The Pink Giraffe offers EVERYTHING personalized and monogrammed. I especially adore the phone covers! Too cute. Also, check out the personalized plates and trays which are equally as adorable. Here is a promo code for you: ATOZ2011 to get 10% off your order!
3. Timeless Settings has incredible home decor at affordable prices. They carry lots of shabby chic and vintage inspired items which rival HomeGoods prices. Here is a mirror I think would look great in a space you are trying to lighten up and add some architectural interest. The mercury glass items are uber affordable and the wire baskets are some of my favorites.
4. The Rusted Chain offers metal stamped jewelry at some of the most affordable prices around.
I think this necklace with your kiddos’ names on it would make for the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
5. Leen the Graphics Queen has you covered for all your vinyl needs! Treat yourself to an organized pantry and buy these adorable Chalkboard Labels for your containers. You get a set of twelve for only $8.
6. Three Boys Health and Wellness can help us get healthier homes and lives with Shaklee products. I am a big fan of their cleaning products. (I especially love the scour paste for your sink!) I’ve also just started to use their facial products and I’m impressed so far. And SOON I will be trying their weight loss products! I’m excited to see how I do on those :).
Regardless of what you get or give, I hope this Mother’s Day brings you joy! Happy Mother’s Day to all mom’s past, present, and future!