25 Heart Crafts for Valentine’s Day! This post is all about hearts, hearts, and hearts!
Valentine’s Day is here, and what a fun little holiday to decorate your home with cute heart crafts! Please click on the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source with the tutorial and even more pictures and inspiration. Bloggers love holidays! Thanks for stopping by the blog today, and Happy Valentine’s Day! 🙂
1. TULIP HEART VALENTINE WREATH BY SAND & SISAL
Kim from Sand & Sisal has lots of super cute Valentine’s decorating ideas! This heart shaped wreath takes about twenty minutes to make, and you can use it year after year!
2. VALENTINE YARN HEART BY TIDBITS
I love Cami’s Valentine Yarn Hearts! This garland is so simple to make that her kids were able to join in!
3. TREE CARVED VALENTINE HEART BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This Valentine craft would be cute tucked away on a shelf after February. Wood crafts are always popular and look great with neutral decor.
4. VALENTINE WREATH BY IT ALL STARTED WITH PAINT
This gorgeous Valentine wreath is made from leftover tissue paper!
5. VALENTINE’S DAY SIGN BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Easy peasy Valentine’s heart sign!
6. EASY VALENTINE HEART PROJECT BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS
These are stickers applied to a canvas! So incredibly easy and the perfect inexpensive decor idea for Valentine’s Day.
7. YARN PUFF HEART WREATH BY FYNES DESIGNS
Learn how to make a heart shaped wreath!
8. VINYL HEART CANDLES BY PRETTY LIFE GIRLS
These heart candles are so cute! I love this idea, and adorable even if you aren’t a candle person!
9. CRAYON SHAVING HEARTS BY SKIP TO MY LOU
Perfect craft for extra crayons laying around the house!
10. METAL HEART WREATH BY LOLLY JANE
Very cute and modern metal heart wreath!
11. MASON JAR HEART VOTIVE BY IT ALL STARTED WITH PAINT
Mason jar crafts as votives are always adorable!
12. VALENTINE HEART TREAT BAGS BY SATORI DESIGN FOR LIVING
Have you tired iron on transfers? They’re super simple and make such a cute personalized craft!
13. HEART ROCK PAINTING BY SUSTAIN MY CRAFT HABIT
Great tips for rock painting!
14. WATERCOLOR FREE HEART PRINTABLES BY FINDING SILVER PENNIES
Danielle always has gorgeous watercolor printables! She has a lot of different printables for free on her site.
15. VALENTINE HEART ATTACK BY SKIP TO MY LOU
Your family will love these sweet messages!
16. ALMOST NO COST VALENTINE STUFFED HEARTS BY SHE’S CRAFTY
These stuffed Valentine’s were made with thrifted and leftover fabric! Very cute!
17. DIY HAND STAMPED APRON BY PRETTY LIFE GIRLS
This apron is hand stamped! Pick your own favorite colors and stamp away!
18. CARDBOARD LACING HEARTS BY OUR KID THINGS
Most of us have leftover cardboard from ordering online, and this is a great way to use it!
19. TICKING STRIPE FABRIC HEART WREATH BY MY WEE ABODE
Great tutorial for how to make a fabric scrap wreath!
20. FELT HEART HAND WARMERS BY SHE’S CRAFTY
These hand warmers are perfect to stuff in your pockets on a chilly day!
21. DUCK TAPED VALENTINE HEART JEWELRY BY SUM OF THEIR STORIES
Make some unique heart shaped jewelry!
22. DIY HEART HAIR CLIPS BY JESSICA JAMES
So cute for all ages!
23.SKETCH HEART PURSE BY KRAZY KABBAGE
Crochet lovers, this cute craft is for you!
24. LAVENDER HEART STUFFED BAGS BY CHRISTINE’S CRAFTS
These are lavender stuff heart bags! I bet these smell heavenly!
25. VALENTINE HOOP ART BY BUSY BEING JENNIFER
So darling! Full tutorial in the post for this geometric heart shaped embroidered heart.