Fall is in full swing and soon winter will be upon us. With colder temps in the forecast, I thought I would curate my list of affordable cozy must haves for the season! Take a look at these cable knit items all found on Amazon (*affiliate links used) that will keep you warm and leave you with money left over to burn.
Click on the items in the picture to be taken directly to the purchasing information. You can also click the links below each picture.
I love cable knit sweaters for the entire family. Check out how precious that little knit romper is! It almost makes me want to have another baby…almost. 😉
1. Baby Two-Piece Cable Knit Outfit with Hat
3. Nautica Men’s Cable Knit Sweater
4. Women’s Cable Knit Sweater Dress
6. Nautica Baby Girl’s Cable Knit Sweater Dress
You won’t believe how incredibly affordable these items are! Most of the items pictured are less than $15 and would make great gifts. (I have my eye on that chunky infinity scarf in case Santa is reading this.)
1. Trendy Warm Chunky Soft Stretch Cable Knit Slouchy Beanie Skully HAT
2. Premium Winter Twist Knit Warm Infinity Circle Scarf – Different Colors Available
3. Gray Fingerless Gloves Crochet
4. USB Laptop Women Hand Warmer Heater Gloves–These gloves actually plug into your USB port and warm your hands while you type! Brilliant!
5. Pom Pom Knitting Wool Hat for Baby
6. White Cable Knit Baby Booties
8. Earflap Pilot Cap Hat Beanie Bomber Flight
I keep a plethora of throws and toss pillows to keep things cozy in the family room. The blue cable knit throw pictured above looks identical to my Pottery Barn throw that I paid $99 for. Right now (as I type) this throw is on sale for $29.99 on Amazon.
1. Cable Knit Sherpa Throw Cozy Reversible Lined Blanket, Gray or Red
2. Cable Knit Sherpa Throw Cozy Reversible Cotton Blend Blanket Lined, Taupe or Ivory
3. Brielle Cozy Cable Knit Throw with Sherpa Lining, Ivory, Gray or Blue. (This one is on sale for a limited time.)
4. Cream Cable Knit 100% Cotton 22″ Pillow Sham
5. Hand-Knit Sweater Pillow Covers, Red or Pink
6. Home Knit Pillows, 22 X 14-Inch, Set of 2
7. Sonoma Creamy Ivory Fringed Chenille Throw Blanket
Adding a little quirk and fun to my decor keeps me smiling through the gray and cold days. I love these fun finds and thought you might too! The LED birch trees look identical to the ones currently offered on Restoration Hardware.
2. Cozy Sweater Large Jar Candle – Yankee Candle
3. Knee High Knit Button Down Crochet Leg Warmers
5. Monogram Mug
8. Embossed Cable Knit Sweater Pots
I love the rock, paper, scissors mugs. What a cute idea! I’m already thinking of anyone I could give those to for Christmas.
I loved those too! I don’t add a lot of quirk to my home decor but a little here and there always makes me smile. 🙂
Sharon B. says
You had me at cozy! I just ordered a few things from your list for myself and for gifts. Great cozy style!
I’m all about comfy cozy! I ordered the birch straws, leg warmers, and silly mugs. I might be ordering a few more things as gifts but in case my family reads this I won’t say which items. 🙂