Start your Christmas decorating off early beginning with your mantel. This post has lots of gorgeous inspiration to help you get started!
Admittedly, it is still a tad early to begin decorating for Christmas. Or is it?! If you love decorating for Christmas and everything that comes with making spirits bright, then you will enjoy taking a look at ALL of my best Christmas content here. Let’s get in the spirit and start with decorating the mantel–one of my favorite focal points in the home. Don’t have a mantel to decorate? I can help with that! Try this DIY Box Beam Mantel and build a similar style for yourself! You don’t necessarily have to have a fireplace underneath a mantel in order to decorate seasonally. You just need a pretty place to hang your favorite Christmas decor!
Let’s look at some gorgeous Christmas mantel ideas, tutorials, and inspiration from some of my favorite bloggers. Be sure to click the blue/gray links to see more pictures and information regarding the sourcing of their items. Merry Christmas!
1. Cozy Traditional Decor: Christmas Village Mantel by Home Stories A to Z
The majority of the items on this mantel came from Walmart, and you can find all of the sourcing information in the post. Walmart has fantastic deals in their Holiday Time Collection.
2. Woodland Christmas Decor by Not Just a Housewife
Stacy used wooden houses, green bottle brush trees, and an acorn garland to create a festive woodland Christmas theme. I absolutely adore the clean and simple look!
3. DIY Orange Garland Christmas Mantel by Liz Marie
Liz Marie has a simple DIY tutorial for creating a dried orange garland in this post!
4. Magical Christmas Garland Mantel by A Blissful Nest
Rebekah’s winter wonderland mantel is stunning! She has an easy-to-follow tutorial for how to hang a garland without damaging anything here.
5. Cozy Family Room Christmas Mantel by Bless’er House
Lauren’s entire Christmas home tour is worth checking out! This is a beautiful example of how to decorate around a television for Christmas.
6. Cheerful and Colorful Christmas Mantel by The Handmade Home
So cute and cheerful to warm up those cold, winter days!
7. Christmas Family Room Mantel by Beneath My Heart
Traci’s mantel is classic and can easily transition from Christmas to winter.
8. White and Gold Christmas Mantel by Bless this Nest
Carissa created a gorgeous garland by combining a pine garland, snowberries, and eucalyptus. Head over to her site to see more!
9. Lighted Garland Christmas Mantel by Grace in My Space
Sarah’s asymmetrical garland on her Christmas mantel is perfect in her space! You can find helpful tips on recreating this garland in her post.
10. Rustic Glam Christmas Family Room by Home Stories A to Z
If you don’t have a mantel, decorating a shelf is great alternative!
11. Elegant Christmas Living Room and Mantel by House by Hoff
April had an elegant European theme in mind when decorating their living room. She used gorgeous metallic touches throughout the room.
12. Woodland Christmas Mantel by Inspired by Charm
Michael’s lush garland with oversized pine cones is gorgeous in his living room!
13. Traditional Christmas Mantel by Craving Some Creativity
Rachel’s classic Christmas mantel in traditional colors of red and green is festive and cheerful.
14. Black and White Christmas Decor by Home Stories A to Z
A black and white farmhouse living room is always gorgeous!
15. Blue and Green Plaid Christmas Mantel by Sand & Sisal
Kim used a gorgeous magnolia wreath and garland on her blue and green plaid Christmas mantel.
You might also be interested in these posts for more Christmas decorating inspiration:
Cindy D says
Love all the ideas for the mantel. Not sure which one I like best. But I pinned it for when I’m ready to do mine. Thank you for such a lovely assortment.
Thanks for taking the time to comment Cindy! Glad you found the mantel round-up helpful and inspiring!