This is a sponsored post by World Market. All words and opinions are my own.
There is a new World Market opening in South Central PA, and I couldn’t be more excited! We frequently travel to the Philadelphia area for my son’s doctors’ appointments–and I always try to fit in a little shopping on the way. In the past, I’ve had to purchase my World Market finds at the Baltimore location or online. I’m thrilled that I’ll be able to shop at the new Cost Plus World Market coming soon to Montgomeryville, PA!
If you live near the area, you should definitely take advantage of the fun grand opening events which include a meet and greet with HGTV’s Genevieve Gorder, special giveaways, prizes, and special offers. Here are all the deets:
Cost Plus World Market
Water Tower Square Shopping Center
751 Horsham Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
Store Hours: M-F: 10am – 9pm, Sat: 9am – 9pm, Sun: 10am – 7pm
Grand Opening Schedule of Events:
Thursday, January 28th
- 9am – Special ribbon cutting ceremony with store opening immediately following
- $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card for the first 100 customers in the door!
Thursday, January 28th – Sunday, January 31st
- Free tasting and live entertainment (Thurs-Fri 4pm – 7pm and Sat 1pm – 4pm)
- Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day.
- Daily raffle drawings! Prizes include two (2) $250 World Market gift cards each day.
- Join the World Market Explorer Rewards Program and earn TRIPLE CREDITS. (See associate for details.)
- Save an Extra 20%, 15%, or 10% on your next purchase! Click HERE to print off your coupons (***Valid 1/28/16–1/31/16 at the Montgomeryville, PA Cost Plus World Market store. Not valid online.)
Saturday, January 30, 1pm-3pm
- Special guest Genevieve Gorder, HGTV celebrity designer.
- Meet & greet open to the first 200 customers who bring five non-perishable, non-glass food items for charity donation.
Want a sneak peek of the store? Me too!! Here is just a small preview of what we’ll find inside! Ooooooo…I’m crushing on all of those gorgeous chairs! My husband wants to replace our uncomfortable breakfast nook chairs, and I see some options that might work.
And their kitchen section gets me every time! I am a sucker for a cute dishtowel and World Market has some of the cutest. I own several of their embroidered dishtowels and they have held up great over the years.
Here is one last sneak peek of the store! I love shopping in their Marketplace for new and intriguing foods. I always find something delicious and interesting to try.
This week, I will be at the grand opening and I hope to see some of you there! Chances are good that you can find me near that “Chocolate” sign; I’ll be stocking up on my favorite gourmet World Market chocolate bars! (Pssst. The Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar is divine. You should try it!) Hope to see you soon! If you can’t make it, be sure to follow along on social media at #WorldMarketPA. Several bloggers will be sharing our finds with you!