Most nonessential workers are spending so much more time at home these days, and we are all craving small ways to bring beauty and easy elegance to our spaces! Today for Easy Elegance Wednesdays, I’m sharing six different spring refresh ideas to help inspire you!
Several years ago, Lowe’s Home Improvement asked me to help them design and makeover a deck and screened-in porch space for a contest winner. I had 48 hours to completely transform a dark screened-in porch and neglected deck into a beautiful oasis. This is how the porch looked before.
And below is what the porch looked like after! There were several clever DIY projects involved in creating this space including drop cloth curtains, a painted rug, a DIY fireplace beam, and DIY art. Click here to see the full makeover and get the details on how I did it!
I also have the following for you:
- Leslie is sharing a A Spring Breakfast.
- Bre is sharing a Mother’s Day Tablescape.
- Karen is sharing her Flower Studio and Workshop.
- Yvonne is sharing tips for Decorating for Spring After Easter.
- And Lory is sharing tips on Where to Buy a French Farmhouse Couch.
Please click the links to visit the posts which interest you and thanks for stopping by!