Looking for Mother’s Day brunch ideas? Read ahead for 17 yummy recipes!
Mother’s Day is a great time for getting together over brunch. Invite some friends and/or family, and make some new memories together! Brunch is a fun time of day for recipes because basically anything goes, and nothing is really off limits food-wise. Doesn’t that sound fun?! Serve breakfast, serve lunch, or serve something in between. I’ve rounded up quite a few recipes for you to peruse through, and I hope you give some of these yummy ideas a try this year! Let me know which are your favorites, and if you try them. Be sure to click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source with the recipe. And as always, a special thank you to the bloggers who have linked up their recipes. If you’re a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, please stop by the blog on Monday evenings to link up your favorite projects. Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 🙂
1. MAPLE BACON CINNAMON ROLLS BY TAYLOR BRADFORD
Cinnamon rolls with maple bacon? Yes, please! As with all homemade cinnamon rolls, this yummy recipe does take time to prepare, but it is always worth it!
2. SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP SCONE RECIPE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This scone recipe is solid gold, and has been prepared many times! Delicious, and such a treat!
3. CHOCOLATE ALMOND CROISSANT BREAD BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE .
This chocolate almond croissant bread is easy to make, and great with your coffee.
4. BLUEBERRY AND LIME COFFEE CAKE BY ANNIE’S NOMS
A delicious blueberry and lime cake with a crunch crumb topping! So good!
5. CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST BAKE BY KLEINWORTH & CO.
Prepare this recipe the night before for a quick meal in the morning!
6. GLAZED LEMON SCONES BY COOKING WITH CURLS
These lemon scones are light and flaky with a delicious glaze.
7. EASY VANILLA SCONES BY THE KITTCHEN
Prepared in just 20 minutes! Make these scones, hop in the shower, and you’ll have a yummy treat when you’re done!
A LITTLE SWEET, A LITTLE NOT TOO SWEET TREATS
1. KETO FRIENDLY GLUTEN FREE LEMON MUFFINS BY CARRIE ELLE
People tend to run when they hear anything gluten free, or keto, but your gf and keto guests will love you even more if you plan something for them as well! 🙂
2. KEY LIME HOMEMADE WAFFLES BY LEMONS FOR LULU
Homemade key lime waffles with a yummy strawberry topping!
3. BANANA BREAD FRENCH TOAST BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE
The ultimate brunch recipe!
4. LEMON LOAF WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE BY THE WHOLE SERVING
The raspberry and lemon are paired beautifully in this loaf bread!
ENTREE STYLE TREATS FOR MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH
1. SAUSAGE, EGG, AND PIMENTO CHEESE KETO FRIENDLY CASSEROLE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
A hearty breakfast casserole balances out any brunch. This recipe is also keto friendly!
2. SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE QUICHE TART BY THIS GAL COOKS
A quiche is always a great idea for a small gathering. You’ll feel good about having a strong entree before handing out desserts! 😉
3. CALIFORNIA WALNUT POWER BALLS BY CLAIRE JUSTINE
These California Walnut Power Balls are a great way to add protein to your brunch selection. (And a yummy way!)
4. INSTANT POT EGG BITES BY COOKING WITH CURLS
These instant pot egg bites are loaded with protein! Great choice to have on your brunch menu.
5. SHAKSHUKA WITH CREAM CHEESE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This recipe is hearty, and would great for brunch!
6. POACHED EGGS OVER CRISPY POTATOES AND TOAST BY THE WHOLE SERVING
This poached egg recipe is great for a lazy Saturday, or a special brunch!
Looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas? I have some great ideas for you!