Could you use a good drink right about now? Here are 17 delicious and refreshing Summer Drink Recipes! Sit back, relax, and read on for some amazing drink recipes that will have you feeling relaxed, refreshed, and inspired!
Hi everyone! This post contains lots of yummy and refreshing recipes for summer drinks and cocktails. Quite a few of these recipes can be made completely without alcohol, and the recipes without alcohol can always be altered by adding in your favorite kind. For the sake of organization, I’m going to arrange them in two groups: alcoholic and non-alcoholic. You will find the completely non-alcoholic drink recipes towards the bottom of the list. Feel free to think outside the box and use your imagination! Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original recipe. Thanks for stopping by the blog, and cheers!
1.Lemon Lavender Martini Quarantini by Home Stories A to Z
This delightful Lemon Lavender Martini is nicknamed the “Quarantini” because it was inspired during the early stages of the pandemic. This martini contains dried lavender, and includes tips for various ways to make this recipe either completely homemade, or semi-homemade.
2. Cucumber Melon Gin Spritzer by Sand & Sisal
Kim from Sand & Sisal promises subtle sweetness and refreshing flavor. Yummy!
3. Grapefruit Pineapple Margarita by Craftberry Bush
Lucy from Craftberry Bush has a fun twist on the margarita! Absolutely stunning and delicious!
4. Paradise Beer Cocktail by Life on Virginia Street
Sarah from Life on Virginia Street jazzed up a beer and created something entirely new and amazing!
5. Skinny Watermelon Basil Martini by City Farmhouse
Under 100 calories! A refreshing and low-calorie drink for the summer is perfect!
6. Classic Frozen Pina Colada by Finding Silver Pennies
Classic recipe that is loved by many!
7. Paradise Cocktail by Boxwood Avenue
If you love sparkling water, you’ll love this cocktail!
8. Lava Flow Cocktail by The Turquoise Home
Strawberry, Pineapple, and Coconut make the perfect summer recipe!
9. Bloody Mary Infused Vodka by Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
Did you plant a LOT of cucumbers? This is a great way to use some of them! 🙂
10. Malibu Sunset Cocktail by Homemade Food Junkie
Kayti and Diane have an enormous recipe index filled with amazing recipes!
11. Bourbon Peach Smash by Mom4Real
Go see Jessica at Mom4Real for this Bourbon Peach Smash recipe, and lots of other great ideas!
12. Raspberry Watermelon Slush by Clean & Scentsible
Gorgeous color, and so refreshing!
13. Copycat CFA Frosted Lemonade by SheSaved
Keri Lyn from She Saved created a frosted lemonade recipe that you will love!
14. Ginger Mint Iced Tea by Satori Design for Living
Shauna from Satori Design for Living has a delicious and refreshing tea recipe for you to try! She uses mint, and also has some other ideas for different types of herbs.
15. Sparkling Watermelon Lemon Lime Spritzer by Southern Hospitality
Rhoda from Southern Hospitality created this yummy recipe using frozen ingredients and a watermelon! So refreshing on a hot summer day.
16. Poolside Slush by CincyShopper
Jen always has the cutest kid recipe ideas! All ages would love this poolside slush!
17. Mango Strawberry Sparkling Lemonade by Giggles Galore
I can almost smell a vacation with this mango strawberry concotion! 🙂
Interested in more? You might like these ideas as well!