Simple Thanksgiving Place Setting Ideas! Take your Thanksgiving table to the next level with these cute place setting ideas!
Hi friends! The holiday season is right around the corner, and it’s a great time to get a head start on some ideas for your Thanksgiving table. Browse through these printables and crafts, and gather some inspiration for your own home. If you LOVE tablescapes, I have some great posts about Thanksgiving table decor that I know you’d love: 20 Gorgeous Thanksgiving Table Ideas and 20 Fall Dining Room and Tablescape Ideas. Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source with more ideas and further information. Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 🙂
1. PUMPKIN NAPKIN TUTORIAL WITH LEAF PRINTABLE BY CLEAN & SCENTSIBLE
This pumpkin is made from a napkin! How adorable is that?! Full tutorial, and easier than you’d think!
2. FALL PRINTABLES BY DESIGNTHUSIASM
Lory from Designthusiasm has some lovely printables for your fall table!
3. THANKSGIVING NAPKIN RING TUTORIAL BY STONE GABLE BLOG
Yvonne from Stone Gable Blog has a quick and easy tutorial for her napkin rings! She has several different options to choose from in her printables.
4. FALL PRINTABLES FOR YOUR FALL TABLE BY ELLA CLAIRE
Lots of ideas to pick from, but I love this particular one! Wouldn’t it be a pretty bookmark for your guest to take home? Consider laminating it for that purpose.
5. BOTANICAL PRINTABLES BY CHERISHED BLISS
Ashley from Cherished Bliss has botanical prints to use as a place card. So cute!
6.AUTUMN WREATH PRINTABLE BY MY UNCOMMON SLICE OF SUBURBIA
Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia has an autumn wreath printable that is sure to bring a smile to your face on those rainy fall days!
6.CHALKBOARD FALL PRINTABLE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
These chalkboard printables are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table!
7. GINGHAM THANKSGIVING TABLE BY FRAZZLED JOY
Denise from Frazzled Joy began her tablescape inspiration with her gingham napkins, and then went from there. She found the napkin tags from Hobby Lobby, and knew exactly what to do with them!
8. FALL STAMPED NAPKIN RING BY COUNTRY LIVING
These stamped napkin rings are super simple and adorable!
9. THANKSGIVING PLACE CARDS BY CHICKABUG VIA I HEART NAPTIME
Laughing with family is always welcomed, and I’m sure these would make all of your guests giggle! 🙂
10. THANKSGIVING PLACE CARDS BY THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE
If you’re in the mood for a little fall craft, these place cards are for you!
11. PINE CONE PLACE CARDS BY BLESS’ER HOUSE
Using natural items such as pine cones is always a perfect fall decor trick! (Be sure to soak pine cones in vinegar and bake for 1 hr at 200 degrees before using pine cones you collect from outdoors.)
12. COASTAL THANKSGIVING PLACE SETTING BY SAND & SISAL
Kim from Sand & Sisal used personalized name tags on her pumpkins. On the back of each name tag, she wrote why she was thankful for that person. So sweet!
13. SOUTHERN THANKSGIVING PLACE SETTING BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS
KariAnne from Thistlewood Farms has great tips for setting a Thanksgiving table! And also, for the meal. 😉 You’ll have to go read all about it!
14. NATURAL ELEMENTS AND METALLIC THANKSGIVING PLACE SETTING BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Lots of natural elements inspiration in this post!
15. MONOGRAM PLACE SETTING BY INSPIRED BY CHARM
Michael from Inspired by Charm has such a gorgeous friendsgiving table!
16. DIY WOOD TURKEY PLACE CARD HOLDER BY THAT’S MY LETTER VIA LOLLY JANE
Adorable place card craft!
17. PLACE CARDS FOR THANKSGIVING BY MY 100 YEAR OLD HOME
Using a small chalkboard for names or phrases is great way to dress up your table.
18. FARMHOUSE THANKSGIVING TABLE BY HOMESTEAD128
Becky from Homestead128 made a free printable for her farmhouse place setting!
19. SALT DOUGH PLACE SETTING BY DRIVEN BY DECOR
Kris from Driven by Decor made these cute salt dough place settings, and you can make some as well!
20.THANKSGIVING CANDLE PLACE SETTING BY KRISTI MURPHY
Unique, and a cute gift for your guests to take home! Free printable that you can stick to a small candle.