DIY Resin Crafts and Projects! All of these projects make great gifts, so why not also gift yourself one of these cute items?
Using resin in crafts, home decor, countertops, and fashion accessories has been trending on the internet and social media over the last few years! While resin art has been around for a long time, it was expensive and there weren’t many tutorials easily accessible for the beginner. You can now find smaller quantities of resin for sale at craft stores or affiliate linked here from Amazon, perfect for small crafts and accessories. Larger quantities of resin are available at your home improvement store for larger scale projects.
The list I’m sharing with you today is full of fun DIY Resin Crafts and Projects I think you will love! This list is loosely organized by the type of craft each blogger has created. Keep in mind that you can always change these projects to fit your own personal design. If you love the particular project, but do not prefer the colors, change it up to suit your own tastes. Be sure to click the blue/gray links in the titles to see the original source with more pictures and full tutorials. Feel free to pin the collage for easy referencing!
1. Epoxy Tumbler by Angie Holden
Epoxy tumblers have been so popular the last few years! Angie uses a specific tool to make this craft, but she also shows you a DIY version that does not require any additional tools. This is such a fun and customizable gift!
2. DIY Resin Buttons by Crafty Chica
Kathy used a button mold for these adorable heart-shaped buttons. She links the source for you in her post.
3. Resin Hair Barrettes by Country Peony
Elizabeth at Country Peony created metallic foiled barrettes. She includes a video with her tutorial. Love this idea for personalized gifts!
4. DIY Pastel and Gold Leaf Bangles by Dream a Little Bigger
Allison created vintage style bangle bracelets for a fraction of the cost.
5. DIY Colorful Modern Resin Earrings A Kailo Chic Life
Kara shares many cute examples of jewelry made with different varieties of molds.
6. DIY Epoxy Resin Jewelry by A Beautiful Mess
Sprinkle and glitter earrings would be so cute to wear in the summer months. This would be a fun mother/daughter project our GNO wine and crafts night!
7. DIY Wood Resin Pendant by Hazel and Gold Designs
Sheri added a piece of wood inside a mold and then tinted the resin. So unique!
8. DIY Casting Dandelion Paperweight by Doodle Craft
Nature loving people would love this gift idea! The ideas are endless–consider anything small enough to place inside a mold. This would be fun for school projects as well.
9. Turquoise Inlay Serving Tray by The Navage Patch
Handan and Greg created a beautiful turquoise serving tray. They include a very detailed tutorial on how to create this look.
10. Dollar Store Serving Tray by Happily Ever After Etc.
This craft was created using a dollar store variety cutting board! This upcycle project makes for a cute decorative tray.
11. DIY Wood Resin Tray by Lily Ardor
I have a similar tray that I used all the time! This would make an amazing wedding or hostess gift. Full tutorial included in the post!
12. DIY Mosaic Resin Tray by Reality Daydream
This is a great way to use leftover tile, or maybe even a piece of tile that is on clearance. Fair warning, you might get lost in the gorgeous historic home renovations on Bethany’s blog. I did, and I have no regrets. 😉
13. DIY Driftwood Resin Tray by Sustain My Craft Habit
This tray would also look beautiful hung as wall art!
14. DIY Confetti Resin Tray by Amber Oliver
Here is great way to use up leftover cardstock paper. These trays are perfect for a bedside table. You can commonly find wooden trays of various sizes at craft stores.
15. DIY Glossy Photo Wood Slice by Hazel and Gold Designs
You could also use this same tutorial on a smaller scale using wood slices.
16. Marble Handle Wood Spoons by Angie Holden
Dipped wooden spoons are a cute gift, but these marbled wooden spoons kick that craft up a notch!
17. DIY Bar Cart Makeover by Delicious and DIY
This DIY bar cart makeover is one of the most unique upcycled projects! The before and after process is amazing.
18. Cube Art by BHG
Create some fun cube art for yourself or for a friend. These are cute displayed on a desk.
19. Resin Paint Pour Art by Brittany Goldwyn
Have you ever been mesmerized by those pour art videos? You can create your own pour art using this tutorial!
20. Alcohol Ink Keychain by Artsy Fartsy Mama
Lindsay has several fun resin projects in addition to the keychains. You can also find a super helpful intro to resin here.
21. DIY Easy Resin Bookmarks by The Handmade Home
Create special bookmarks for all of your reader friends!
22. Dried Flowers in Resin by Mod Podge Rocks
This is a show-stopping piece of art using dried flowers! Also included in this tutorial are smaller pieces like coasters.
23. DIY Photo Coasters by Sustain My Craft Habit
These photo coasters are cute made with vacation memories.
24. Resin Button Coasters by Little Blue Boo
Do you love buttons or know someone that loves button art? This tutorial is for you!
25. Resin Coasters by That Homebird Life
These coasters are made using silk flowers. Perfect craft night fun!
26. DIY Resin Drawer Knobs by Not Just a Housewife
Stacy created new knobs using resin and dried leaves. So pretty!
You might be interested in these ideas as well: