Looking to make a gorgeous Christmas wreath this season? I have 25 days of Christmas wreath ideas!
Christmas is a fun time of year to break out the crafts and make some of your own decor. A DIY wreath is a great way to kickstart the Christmas decorating season! If you’re not quite ready for all of the Christmas decor to come out of storage, you can always have your door ready to welcome you each time you come home. Wreaths also make terrific gifts! Browse through the collection of wreaths, and be sure to say hello to your favorite bloggers. Click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source with more pictures and detailed information.
1. Festive Rainboots Christmas Wreath by Home Stories A to Z
Add some cute boots to your Christmas wreath to add some interest and fun to your door.
2. Winter Pom Pom Wreath by Modern Glam
The woodland theme has been a strong decor trend for the last few years. Adding the trees to the poms poms is adorable!
3. DIY Christmas Village Wreath by Happy Happy Nester
Beautiful neutral Christmas wreath idea!
4. DIY Santa Bag Wreath by Home Stories A to Z
If you’re looking for a whimsical craft this season, try out a Santa bag wreath! Very inexpensive and unique.
5. Modern Organic Christmas Wreath by Cherished Bliss
Gorgeous and modern Christmas wreath with real and faux greenery added. Go see how to make one for yourself!
6. Wood Bead Christmas Wreath by The Navage Patch
Wood bead wreaths have been all the rage! Learn how to make one and you can adapt the tutorial for any season!
7. Classic Christmas Wreath by Lily Ardor
Gorgeous Christmas wreath tutorial!
8. DIY Winter Wreath by The Turquoise Home
This pretty wreath can be used throughout the winter months.
9. Farmhouse Pinecone Wreath by Boxwood Avenue
Chloe purchased her pinecone wreath and added the ice shaking boots to make it more personal. Adorable!
10. DIY Wood Slice Christmas Wreath by Jenna Kate at Home
Learn how to make these popular wood slice wreaths!
11. Buffalo Plaid Wreath by Thrifty & Chic
If you’re looking for something unique, give this idea a try! Full tutorial included in the post.
12. Rustic Farmhouse Wreath by The Idea Room
Love this beautiful wreath for the winter season! You could dress it up for Christmas by adding a little ribbon.
13. Giant Evergreen Christmas Wreath by A Pretty Life
Absolutely gorgeous Christmas wreath! Such a dramatic statement that is perfect for a large space.
14. Farmhouse Christmas Wreath by Cotton Stem
Simple and classic tutorial for a beautiful farmhouse wreath. You’ll love it!
15. Wreath with Bells by Home Stories A to Z
Add some bells to a wreath to instantly create a more festive look for Christmas!
16. Pinecone Wreath by A Piece of Rainbow
This pinecone wreath can be used a multitude of ways depending on how large you decide to make it. So pretty!
17. Let it Snow Wreath by Happy Housie
This pretty Christmas wreath will certainly make you smile on cold days!
18. Wool Scarf Wreath by My Thrifty House
This is such a good way to upcycle an old scarf that you are no longer using. Very festive!
19. Giant DIY Christmas Wreath by Homemade Ginger
Love this unique, yet classic wreath! You could change the wording to use for multiple seasons.
20. Christmas Pom Pom Hoop Wreath by Lolly Jane
If you love hoop wreaths, the LJ twins are your gals! They have several tutorials for wreaths on their site.
21. Classic Christmas Wreath by Stone Gable Blog
Yvonne shows us great ways to freshen up our older Christmas wreaths.
22. DIY Ski Lodge Christmas Wreath by Sand & Sisal
Precious ski lodge wreath by Kim from Sand & Sisal. Kim has lots of gorgeous Christmas inspiration on her blog!
23. How to Make a Traditional Christmas Wreath by Fynes Designs
Great tutorial for how to make a natural wreath!
24. DIY Cotton Ball Wreath by Hallstrom Home
Kid-friendly craft this holiday season!
25. DIY Real Evergreen Wreath by The DIY Mommy
Christina’s family has a sweet tradition of making real evergreen wreaths, and she shares her experiences over on her blog. So special!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 🙂
I hope that you found some wreaths to inspire you!
You can find all of my Christmas posts here.
You might also like these ideas: