10 Great Ideas for Fall!
Hello there! We are well into the fall season, and bloggers have been linking up their amazing projects for a few months. I wanted to share one last fall roundup before the holiday season is upon us. Please click on the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source. Thank you to the bloggers who shared their ideas with us, and I can’t wait to see what all of you have in store for Christmas! If you are a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, please stop by the blog on Monday evening and link up your favorite projects.
1. PILLOW COVERS MADE FROM NAPKINS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
The pillow covers are made from napkins! Go check out the easy tutorial.
2. DOLLAR SPOT ITEMS DRESSED UP BY EMBELLISHOLOGY
Heather shows us cute ways to use dollar store items!
3. SIMPLE FALL PLACE SETTING IDEA BY SO MUCH BETTER WITH AGE
The prettiest decor is often the simplest of ideas! Go see the tutorial for how to make these gorgeous transfer print napkins.
4. DIY TASSEL BLANKET BY MAGNOLIA SIMPLE
Great way to make your own tassel blanket.
5. PAINTED ROCKS TIC TAC TOE GAME BY COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE
So adorable! This tutorial includes a video that is really helpful!
6. HOW TO PAINT PUMPKINS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Add some faux pumpkins to your home decor stash and you can reuse them year after year. Full tutorial and great tips included in the post!
7. UPCYCLE FLANNEL BY REFRESH LIVING
These cuties are no-sew! Go see how she made them!
8. GORGEOUS FALL ENTRYWAY IDEAS BY LOLLY JANE
Start with some classic pieces, and layer as the seasons change. I love the ceramic pumpkin on the bench, and the truck full of pumpkins. Adorable!
9. HOW TO MAKE A BURLAP WREATH BY CRAFTS BY AMANDA
A bright wreath is always pretty against a white door. Step by step tutorial in the post.
10. HOW TO STYLE A TIERED TRAY BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Step by step directions for a fall vignette that is unique, glamorous, and whimsical.