20 Yummy Pink Valentine’s Day Cocktails!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a loved one with these yummy, pink cocktail recipes! Several of these recipes can also be made into mocktails if preferred. You can find all of my Valentine’s Day posts here – so many treats, printables, and decor ideas to inspire you for the month of February. Be sure to click the blue/gray links to go to the original source for the full recipe. Pin the collage for quick reference!
1. Cran Peppermintini by Home Stories A to Z
2. Pomegranate Cosmopolitan by Mason de Cinq
3. Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne by Home Stories A to Z
4. Party Punch by Deliciously Sprinkled
5. Southen Belle Cocktail by Call Me PMC
6. Red Apple Sangria by Cooking on the Front Burners
7. Honey Strawberry Basil Smash by Satori Design for Living
8. Muddled Strawberry Basil Cocktail with Vodka by Modern Glam
9. Sweet Strawberry Lemonade by Domestically Blissful
10. Strawberry Champagne Cocktail by Tammilee Tips
11. Strawberry Pineapple Slush by Taste of the Frontier
12. Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink by Real House Moms
13. Strawberry White Hot Chocolate by CincyShopper
14. Raspberry Lemonade and Rose Wine Cocktail by Craftberry Bush
15. Watermelon Cucumber Gin and Tonic by Joyful Healthy Eats
16. Moscato Honey Bee Cocktail by The Kitchen is My Playground
17. Cherry Cilantro Vodka Spritzer by A Dish of Daily Life
18. Cotton Candy Champagne by Amanda’s Cookin’
19. Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler by DietHood
20. Salty Dog by Mom4Real
Be sure to pin the collage for easier reference:
You might be interested in these ideas as well:
16 Best Valentine Treats
25 Heart Crafts for Valentine’s Day
45 Valentine Cards to Print at Home
17 Summer Cocktails and Mocktails
20 Delicious Summer Cocktails
Claire Glassford says
Thanks for these! My husband and I had a lovely time drinking cherry cilantro vodka spritzer!
How delightful! Happy Valentine’s!